Visitor Volunteer Protocol
We appreciate parent/caregiver support and volunteers!
Different teachers have different needs and philosophies around volunteers. Your teacher will reach out with their needs. If you have time to give, but it does not work with your teacher’s needs or schedule, please contact Eve Isbell - we will find a place for you. You can also reach out to our PTA Room Parent . In order to be an ongoing classroom volunteer at Redwood Heights we ask that you do the following:
- Fill out the OUSD volunteer application located at Oakland School Volunteers
- Upload updated negative TB test results (good for 3 years) to your Volunteer account
- If you will be chaperoning/driving on a field trip, you must be fingerprinted. This happens through the Oakland School Volunteer application process.
- Review and sign the Redwood Heights School Volunteer Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement and bring to the school. We have these on site as well.
- MAKE SURE YOU SIGN IN AND GET A NAME TAG EVERY TIME YOU ARE ON CAMPUS (in the office)
- We thank you for taking the time and effort to support our students!